Eight GOLFTEC Coaches and Managers Recognized with 2020-2021 Awards
GOLFTEC recently celebrated with the 2021 and 2020 winners of their annual companywide National Awards. Each year GOLFTEC recognizes Team members who have excelled as a Center Manager, Regional Manager, Coach and GOLFTEC Cares Ambassador.
The following GOLFTEC Team members were recognized for 2021 Awards:
- Jerimey Hammersley, Center Manager of the Year (GOLFTEC Houston Galleria)
- Charles Luis, Regional Manager of the Year (GOLFTEC Philadelphia)
- Paul Reid, GOLFTEC Cares Ambassador of the Year (GOLFTEC Miramar)
- Pat Bernot, Coach of the Year (GOLFTEC Easton)
- Ashley Thomas, Coach of the Year (GOLFTEC Blue Ash)
The following GOLFTEC Team members were recognized for 2020 Awards:
The GOLFTEC National Awards recognize individuals who have grown the game of golf through their positions at GOLFTEC. These team members provide exceptional service to Students, fellow Coaches and co-workers, and their communities.
Over the last 26 years, GOLFTEC has become the leader in golf instruction and club fitting with more than 200 Training Centers nationwide that employ nearly 1,000 Team members. This group of GOLFTEC Award winners helped contribute to the company’s best year on record in 2021.
- Over 175,000 Students chose GOLFTEC to help them with their game with an average improvement of 7 strokes
- 31 Coaches were named to the Golf Digest Best Teachers in Every State list
- Eight GOLFTEC Coaches won PGA Section Awards
- 12 new GOLFTEC Training Centers were opened
- Over 1.5 million lessons were given, compared to 1 million in 2020
Over $2 million in charitable giving through GOLFTEC Cares